- custom code might write custom files to var/log without taking into account the new setting => not too important
- custom code reading/writing to ez log files => will break
We could default to using var//log and allow user to set it, so that he can separate it between siteaccesses if he wants. But it would be a biggish BC break...
I think commit 3df95e7 is unrelated to this commit
Why use 2 settings? You could use a single one: the name of subir. If it's empty, no subdir is used
Is there any chance for loops/nasty stuff happeining if an error msg has to be logged before siteaccess is fully loaded?
Add a module and view to diaplsy munin inline in the eZ admin gui
Major refactoring of the extension;
- prepare for supporting munin even when apache-log format is used
- do not rely on 5-minutes intervals anymore for munin stats
- allow munin to graph page views as well as other PKIs
I guess you see the "load" concept a bit differently than I do.
ezscript_require: declare needed files
ezscript_load: include in html the link to the needed files, which have been magically packed
ezscriptfiles: get as an array the names of the magically packed files
I actually use so seldom ezscript that I had to look up in the code what it does.
Apart from that, ezscriptfiles should imho be a arbon copy of ezscript_load...